I'm on the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) since decemeber and I missed a period what should I do?

Common. It is very common for women on Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) to have changes in their menstrual cycle. In fact, over half of women stop getting their period altogether after a year of use. Since Depo-Provera is an extremely effective method of contraception, your chances of pregnancy are low. If you want to be sure, you can take a home pregnancy test.
Normal. It is normal for bleeding to be erratic on Depo-Provera provera. The longer you take it the more likely you will go long periods without bleeding, and many stop having periods altogether. While, on Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) it is absolutely nothing to worry about.