Are there any home remedies for fungus under toenails?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: TeaTreeOil and Vicks

Pure tea tree oil applied to the underside of the nail twice daily can be effective.
Or, vicksvaporub applied the same way. Also very important is good nutrition and hygeine. Changing shoes and socks daily, or more often if sweating is a problem. Your feet must be kept dry. Fungal infections can be very difficult to get rid of and can require weeks of treatment. Good luck.

In brief: TeaTreeOil and Vicks

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
I agree. It works well.
Dr. Frazier Frantz
Surgery - Pediatric

Vicks vaporub applied to the affected nails 1-2 times daily is effective.
Reports of the efficacy of tree oil are also available, but I have no experience with this.

Dr. Frazier Frantz
Dr. Frazier Frantz