How many times should my heart beat in a minute? My blood pressure monitor says 63 and it is usually in the 90.

60-100. The normal heart rate is 60-100 and depends on a multitude of factors including emotional state, sensory input, and the amount of exercise at the time.
60-100. 60-100 is "normal". 50-110 is not unusual depending on what you're doing and what medicines you take. There's nothing wrong with 90. A healthy heart changes its rate nearly instantaneously in response to your moment to moment needs.