If i'm experiences contraction pains once every hour how much longer do I have before I may go into labor ?

Dr. Byron Hapner

In brief: Can't tell for sure

Contractions once every hour do not give you a clear indication of when you're going to be in labor.
A helpful (but general) rule is 5-1-1: contractions every five minutes from the start of one to the start of the next; each contraction lasting about 1 minute long from start to finish; for at least an hour. Since everyone is a bit different, ask your doctor if you should modify this rule.

In brief: Can't tell for sure

Dr. Byron Hapner
Dr. Byron Hapner
Dr. Andria Johnson

In brief: Tricky

When the contractions get more frequent and closer together. However, if your water bag has already broken, don't wait too long before going to the hospital.
For more reassurance, you can also call the labor and delivery floor for more guidance.

In brief: Tricky

Dr. Andria Johnson
Dr. Andria Johnson
Dr. Jane Van Dis