What psychiatric meds or natural supplements can be used to make an eccentric "asocial social-creature" more resilient to psychosocial stressors?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: First you need a

Diagnosis from a psychiatrist.
You will also probably need therapy with a psychotherapist. Your diagnosis will ultimately dictate your drug therapy. Best wishes.

In brief: First you need a

Diagnosis from a psychiatrist.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Stephen Perret
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Difficult to say

It's hard to know how to answer you specifically because an "asocial creature" is not a medical term per se.
It may be that you're suffering from depression and/or anxiety. There are certainly many medical (and therapeutic) ways to address these problems. I would seek some help. If you want to learn more on your own, consider reading "feeling good" by dr. David burns, a good place to start.

In brief: Difficult to say

Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Psychotherapy

I think in this condition, the best modality of treatment is psychotherapy with a good qualified psychologist! i would use meds as a second option.
If you said you were bipolar or schizophrenic then i would say go straight to a psychiatrist, meds are the best answer. This is something that can be treated with biofeedback and other modalities of psychotherapy!

In brief: Psychotherapy

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Jack Hinkle