How can I tell if my heart is having problems, or if I just pulled a muscle near it thst causing the consistant pain during the evening hiours?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Need to assess risk

Assessing your cardiovascular risk is a complex process based on integrating several pieces of information.
Age, sex, family history, smoking history, several other conditions and more. These and more factors are all put together to make a clinical risk assessment. Talk to your doctor :).

In brief: Need to assess risk

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See below

If it is tender to the touch , or is made worse by arm movement, it is probably muscular and not heart.

In brief: See below

Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology