Is sugar free chewing gum bad for teeth?

20 minutes=GREAT. Chewing sugarless gum for 20 minutes can actually prevent tooth decay. It doesn't replace regular flossing and brushing your teeth though. [sorry].
Potentially. While it is much better to chew sugarless gum than gum with sugar, excessive chewing will lead to increased acidity in the mouth which is harmful. Brief (2-3 minutes) chewing after a meal with sugarless gum is actually beneficial.
Nope. Sugar free gum is gum that contains sweeteners that bacteria cannot metabolize to produce the acids that lead to tooth decay. Some sugar free gums, such as those that contain xylitol (70% by weight) may actually help prevent tooth decay! sugar-less gum can contain sweeteners that can lead to tooth decay, just less harmful than regular sugar containing gum.