My 11 month old has a 103.5 fevergoing on three daysnow fever reducer not doing anything can barely sleep not active should I take him in?

Dr. Julia Pewitt Kinder

In brief: Absolutely.

You should take your child to see a doctor.

In brief: Absolutely.

Dr. Julia Pewitt Kinder
Dr. Julia Pewitt Kinder
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Might be wise...

A likely cause of a high fever without other obvious symptoms in an 11 month old is roseola, a self-limited viral infection- if this is the case the fever should let up soon and your child will get a rash.
The thing that concerns me is the "can barely sleep not active" part, which could be signs of a more serious infection. No way to tell for sure without being examined. See my comment for more:.

In brief: Might be wise...

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
The fact that a fever reducer is not helping is of little concern; fever is how the body fights infection. Make sure he/she stays well-hydrated (lots of fluids). Biggest concern is whether your child is alert- if seems sort of out of it or in much pain would seek care right away, otherwise probably safe to wait until tomorrow.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine