I am having a severe wisdom tooth pain. Please suggest me pain killer for it.?

Get them removed. Wisdom tooth pain is caused when there is no room for last row of teeth to settle into the mouth, and they put a squeeze on the adjacent teeth. You can take Ibuprofen 600mg 3-4x per day, but if the pain is really from the teeth it's a mechanical problem that should be corrected surgically. Get your wisdom teeth taken out.
Ibuprofen . Ibuprofen 400, 600 or 800 mg every six hours with food will help in the interim , best to make an appointment with your dentist for x-ray and exam to treat the pain in a permanent way.
Wisdom teeth. Best treatment is extraction and untill then use NSAID measn something like Aleve (naproxen) or ibuprofen, and you need to check with dentist as it may be impacted or caried!
Extract the tooth. The best treatment is to have the tooth removed. Relying on pain meds for a prolonged period of time is unhealthy.
Meds. Oral surgeon. OTC meds until you can see the wisdom tooth expert. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.