I'm 26 years and have lots of joint pain throughout my body sometimes need aleeve to deal with it. Could this be some kind of arthritis problem?

Dr. David Bozak
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Could be
If you're having pain in the joints for no good reason (any major changes in physical activity level or traumatic events), then it could be a type of arthritis.
Start with your family doctor who can start a work up and refer you to a rheumatologist if necessary.

In brief: Could be
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
Having multiple joints problems, could be sign of a lot conditions, some may be simple some are not, check it out please.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vikram Patel