Tonight..137/53.. My blood pressure is usually130/80. I'm started taking felodipine ER 2.5 mg and lisinopril 2 mg, simvastatin 20. I got chills i'm 51?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chills are one thing and if you are chilling you may want to see your doctor. Regarding the blood pressure, you may want to "chill" out! unless you have a very serious cardiovascular issue, don't be so vigilant on the checking of the bp.
Are you having symptoms? Ha, weakness, numbness or tingling? Check your BP 1-2 times a day or 1-2 times a week and record and discuss with pcp.

In brief: Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine