I am 23 and have chronic headaches.This is also followed with arm pain. Is this normal or should I see a specialist?

Holly Barth
General Practice
In brief: See below
If you are having chronic headaches that are interfering with your normal, daily activities, then no it is not normal.
See your primary care physician and they can try to find the source of the problem.

In brief: See below
Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. REHAN MEMON
Pain Management
In brief: MRI
See a gp and have him evaluate you first.
If he feels that its coming from your spine, let him order MRI c spine and go from there.

In brief: MRI
Dr. REHAN MEMON
Dr. REHAN MEMON
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Neck problems
Since most headaches come from neck issues, I am concerned that the arm pain may also be coming from your neck.
Cervical disc problems can give you both symptoms. You need to get your neck looked at to see what the problem really is.

In brief: Neck problems
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Eric Weisman