I am having all of the symptoms of BV but they have been going on for about two weeks. Is this normal? Or could it be something way worse?

Yes and no. If untreated the bacterial vaginosis can last a long time, so make sure you get treatment and consider probiotics such as lactobacillus containing products to replenish the normal bacteria to the vagina after treatment. Your doctor who treats you will usually test for other things that are possible to make sure it isn't something "way worse" such as a sexually transmitted disease or inflammatory.
BV. Bacterial vaginosis causes vaginal odor and a discharge. It is caused by anything that can change the vaginal ph. You will usually need antibiotics before it goes away. Trich, an std, can cause similar symptoms, so it maybe a good idea to get tested with your doctor.