I'm 27 and have a high blood pressure I don't have regular physician. What can I do to get my BP down? And at age 27 can I really get a heart attack?

Yes, can have MI. Depends on high your blood pressure, but lowering salt from diet, exercising regularly (aerobic), and weight loss can lower your bp.
Cut the salt. First thing you should try is to limit the amount of salt in your diet. This may help keep your blood pressure under control. If you're worried about heart disease, there are things you can do to help prevent it. One would be to control your pressure. Others would be check your cholesterol, treat diabetes, don't smoke, cardio exercise to name a few.