Im 27 and have a high blood pressure I don't have regular physician. What can I do to get my BP down? And at age 27 can I really get a heart attack?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Yes, can have MI
Depends on high your blood pressure, but lowering salt from diet, exercising regularly (aerobic), and weight loss can lower your bp.

In brief: Yes, can have MI
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Glenn Skow
In brief: Cut the salt
First thing you should try is to limit the amount of salt in your diet.
This may help keep your blood pressure under control. If you're worried about heart disease, there are things you can do to help prevent it. One would be to control your pressure. Others would be check your cholesterol, treat diabetes, don't smoke, cardio exercise to name a few.

In brief: Cut the salt
Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Adam Smith