I have handicap and cronic pain after a burn/falltrauma, I have very little capacity to fysical activities..Just be up. How make partner understand?

Dr. Belis Aladag
In brief: Counseling
You may try couples counseling to help communicate difficult topics.
Some find that it is easier when there is a knowledgable and neutral authority present so this can be done in your doctor's office as well.

In brief: Counseling
Dr. Belis Aladag
Dr. Belis Aladag
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Pain
It is very hard to make your partner empathise with the pain or disability you have.
I guess you could hit him over the head with a friing plan.

In brief: Pain
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Counseling?
Many families experience significant transitions following any trauma, especially one with long-lasting physical effects.
Communication is very important, and a counselor (lcsw, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc) can serve as a neutral facilitator to help each party express feelings without the loaded situations that often arise in the moment. Get help, this is difficult to do alone.

In brief: Counseling?
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Timothy Ashley
Dr. Eric Weisman