Ultra sensitive RNA PCR HIV 48-10, 000, 000 not dected along with 2nd gen antibody neg also 32days gonna retest with home access in5 days should I worry?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Probably not

Would retest in 6 months, but the absence of measurable HIV RNA makes this highly improbable that you are infected.
The better question is how and why were you exposed, and do you plan precautions in the future. You may not believe this, but people lie about their sexual activities and whether or not they have std's. Be a boy scout and be prepared!

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Reassuring

Having both of those tests be negative is certainly reassuring.
I usually recommend testing immediately after an exposure, and both 6 weeks and 6 months later....Just to be sure.

In brief: Reassuring

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Steven Seres