The back of my knee hurts when running?

Knee pain. A possiblilty is a "bakers cyst". If the is a bulge behind you knee, associated with discomfort, see your friendly orthopod.
Knee pain. This can be related to "wear and tear" arthritis, meniscal stress/tears but usually there is a history of trauma, or rarely, especially if there is a mass behind the knee related to a baker's cyst. Stopping running for a short period to see if it resolves can be helpful information. Primary care and/or sports medicine is appropriate if you are a person who really wants to be able to keep running.