I've tipped my head over twice and water radomly fell out of my nose why do I think that happend?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Probably rhinitis

Probably rhinitis.
You nose makes mucous and when the turbinate is stimulated it will secrete. Bending over can stimulate the nose and thus mucous can result. In rare cases other fluids can come out. Tears from the eye drain into the nose, in super rare cases small openings from the brain cavity into the nose can lead to brain fluid leaking out the nose. If the fluid is very salty see an ent.

In brief: Probably rhinitis

Probably rhinitis.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Sinuses

Most likely you had some fluid fallout of your sinuses.
If the sinuses were wide open at the time, this could happen

In brief: Sinuses

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Peter Kurzweil