I am taking wellbutrin (bupropion) for an anxiety problem and drank and had horrible anxiety and was shaking alot. Is that normal?

Wellbutrin/Alcohol. Medication combined with alcohol can lead to a number known side effects, as well as individual effects for any given individual. We do not recommend any alcohol use with antidepressants because of their opposite effects. I you drank a lot, and did not eat, low blood sugar may be the reaction that you had. Otherwise this is an individual reaction.
Not a good idea. A couple of things: -wellbutrin (bupropion) is not normally first-line medication for anxiety because it acts on Dopamine receptors vs. Ssris, which are first line as they affect serotonin, a neurotransmitter thought to be helpful in decreasing anxiety -most psychiatric medication, including wellbutrin (bupropion) are metabolized by liver as is alcohol, so can be bad for liver -alcohol can lead to rebound anxiety.