Or do I have a seripus anger problem because when im mad there is no calming me down even if I destroy soneones property I don't kow what to do?

You need help! It's not normal for someone to destroy someone else's property to calm down. I am sure you are aware of the problem there. Please seek professional help, starting either with a clinical psychologist familiar with cognitive behavioral therapy or a good psychiatrist, who has patience to evaluate your underlying issues, and treat your anger symptoms appropriately. Also try finding a support group.