What can a woman do to remove hair around the hole of the anus without having to get waxed?

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Electrolysis, laser

Electrolysis & laser hair removal are the only options for long-term hair reduction.
All other options are temporary. Electrolysis is a little more unpredictable--success depends on skill level of electrologist. The electric needled has to be placed precisely in the hair follicle to destroy it. If done incorrectly it won't work. Very tedious. Laser removal is easier, works faster, more reliable.

In brief: Electrolysis, laser

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Laser Hair Removal

I would investigate laser hair removal to see if this is something you would be amenable to.

In brief: Laser Hair Removal

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham