Since i've had the stomach flu with diarrhea and i'm nursing the baby, will he get sick?

In brief: No

Whenever someone in your house is sick there's always a chance your baby may get sick too.
But whether it's you, dad or a sibling who's sick, the best thing you can do to protect your baby is breastfeed. After exposure to a virus your body will make proteins that fight the virus. Those proteins pass into your breastmilk and protect your baby. So wash your hands well and keep on breastfeeding.

In brief: No

Dr. Kathleen Forcier
Dr. Kathleen Forcier
Dr. Thad Woodard

In brief: Likely

I would say it is likely but hard to be sure, especially if you were very diligent in washing your hands.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Thad Woodard
Dr. Thad Woodard
Dr. Steven Seres