Should my baby have another hepatitis a vaccination if she had a bad reaction last time?

Seek Guidance First. Children who experience a reaction from an immunization can have symptoms that range from mild to more serious ones. In any event, if parents feel that a reaction has occurred, guidance from the provider who gave the shot should be the first step (unless life-threatening in which case 911 should be called asap). After proper evaluation, the child's provider will say whether to continue or not.
Depends. The answer depends on how certain it is that this vaccine was really the cause of the apparent reaction, and the type of reaction. For potential life threatening reactions which are very, very rare then holding the second dose is the obvious answer. One dose of hepatitis a is very effective in providing protection by the way.