What cause premature ejaculation?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Spontaneous or meds
Premature ejaculation is common in young males if overaroused, over excited or prolonged foreplay no cause.
Sometimes + less often due to medications such as antidepressants. Try "again" after 20-30 minutes. Breathe deep and slow. Squeeze head of penis hard as soon as presensation of ejaculation comes, then reinsert or continue after feeling subsides. Consult with urologist if problem persists.

In brief: Spontaneous or meds
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Videh Mahajan
In brief: Medications
Check the side effect profile of antidepressant if you are taking, .

In brief: Medications
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: PE
I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng