My.Ears are ringing and now started bleeding. This just started I never.Get ringing in my ears. Especially not followed by small amount of blood?

In brief: Needs an ear exam
A person with no past ear problems, who gets ringing in the ears, with a small amount of blood coming out of the ear, may have an ear infection that just drained outwards (similar to the way a pimple drains).
If there is no more than slight pain, and no other symptoms, he can see the doctor tomorrow or today. If there is bothersome pain or other worrisome symptoms, he can see a doctor today.

In brief: Needs an ear exam
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Ear Bleeding
A bleeding ear is most commonly seen after something is put in the ear, q-tip? Or a ruptured eardrum. Have you been putting something into your ear or have you recently flown, and could'nt clear your ear during the plane's descent?

In brief: Ear Bleeding
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Eric Weisman