My 2 mo. Old has very dry skin, and shes always scratching and pulling her hair. Her dr.Said to put bby oil brush it then wash it. I'd like a 2nd op.?

In brief: May be eczema
Very dry skin may be eczema.
People with eczema have dry areas of skin, are drier overall, and tend to have allergies (they are more sensitive to pollens, etc.). If it's eczema, one can try a cream like cerave. Dermatologists recommend cerave for it's ceramides ingredient, which is known to make eczema patches more normal. Cream is applied as needed, and also after bathing, to lock in moisture.

In brief: May be eczema
Very dry skin may be eczema.
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: Dermasmoothe oil
I love a product called dermasmoothe oil but it is an rx and may need very close monitoring because of your daughters age.
Your daughter will be a much happier and baby once her eczema is better controlled. Isn't everyone cranky when they are itchy? It will be a full time job for you at first but a simple routine in time and worth it. Please seek out a reputable dermatologist. www.aad.org.

In brief: Dermasmoothe oil
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Shontae Buffington