What should I do to reduce my breast size?

In brief: Not many options
Breast size is related to genetics, hormones, and body fat.
People cannot change their genetics. Hormones can be measured in men to see if their hormones are out of balance and need treatment. Women normally have lots of estrogen. The amount of body fat is controllable, so losing weight will decrease breast size, but this should not be done if a person is already slim. The final option is surgery.

In brief: Not many options
Dr. Jon Perlman
In my experience as a plastic surgeon, most women who come to me for breast reduction surgery are between a full D cup to a DD cup size. They commonly are tired of neck, shoulder and back pain in addition to bra strap irritation. If your symptoms are bothersome, and you are at a reasonable body weight for your height and build, you may consider breast reduction surgery. The relief of discomfort and the improvement in posture are often substantial and justify the surgery and the incision lines.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: If you are more than
A big d or dd, and are having neck & back discomfort, and are self-conscious about your breast size, then you might very well be a candidate for reduction surgery.
Best to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss whether it would be a good option for you.

In brief: If you are more than
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala