Should I get a flu shot if i’m pregnant?

Yes. Absolutely! The flu shot will protect you from serious complications such as pneumonia and preterm labor. It will also protect your baby until he is 6 months old. This is perfect because babies can't get the vaccine prior to 6 months of life. Make sure your family members get vaccinated as well.
Yes. Pregnant women should get the flu shot (but not the nasal spray vaccine). Pregnant women are more likely to get severe flu disease, compared to women who are not pregnant.
Yes. Yes. Pregnant women are one of the groups that should definitely get the flu shot.
Yes. Yes, all pregnant women are recommended to receive flu vaccine. It does not matter how early or late in pregnancy flu season occurs. The only exceptions would be those who are allergic to the vaccine or its components, currently has a febrile illness, has an impairment of the immune system, or a history of guillain-barre syndrome.
Yes. In fact, pregnant women are recommended to get flu vaccination if they are pregnant during the flu season. This is a safe, well tolerated vaccine. The only reason not to get this vaccine is if you have a severe allergy to eggs or you've had a severe reaction to a previous flu vaccination.
Yes. Yes. It extremely safe, it could save your life or your baby's life. The centers for disease control and prevention (cdc), the american congress of obstetricians and gynecologists (acog), the american college of nurse-midwives, the american academy of pediatrics, and many other organizations all strongly recommend a flu shot for pregnant women.
Yes. A flu shot is recommended during pregnancy. Get the one that is preservative-free.
Yes. The american college of obstetrics and gynecology recommends all women who are pregnant to get the flu vaccine.
Yes. The flu is one of the most common infections. In pregnancy, you are more likely to get the flu and more likely to get a more severe form of the flu. The flu vaccine will make you feel a bit tired for a day while your body makes an immune response. That is what protects you from getting the flu. Unfortunately, it won't protect you from all the colds that are out there too.