How long would laser treatment for acne scars take?

About an hour. Laser resurfacing for acne scarring usually takes about an hour and in my practice is done with a twilight anesthesia. It will be about ten to fourteen days before a patient will be able to apply makeup.
Information. The actual treatment doesn't take long. However, dermabrasion is still the best treatment. Generally it is not possible to get rid of the scars completely. If you have pigmented skin such as in mediterranean, or negro type be careful with treatments that alter the surface as they can cause pigment change that may be as annoying as the acne scars.