What are hemerroids from, im 28, female have 2 kids, hd one prior to my kids. What is causing them and how can I make them go away?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Normal

Veins to serve as fluid filled cushions designed to last a lifetime as long as you don't abuse them with diarrhea, constipation, excessive straining.
Be at peace with your hemorrhoids with high fiber diet, fluids, avoiding caffeine and alcohol and avoid spending more than 5 minutes on the throne when having a bm.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Straining

Hemorrhoids usually occur from prolonged straining while we try to use the bathroom; and can be treated with increasing the amount of fluids you drink; and a mild stool softener.
Please see you doctor for an exam to make sure this is what is happening.

In brief: Straining

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery