Could you tell me what are my chances of surviving lung cancer with treatment?

Overall poor, but. As physicians we track, or read from studies that have tracked, survival from large numbers of patients with each type of cancer. So we could tell you the average survival after a diagnosis of lung cancer, which isn't very good. However there are several types of lung cancer and they can be caught at different stages, which each affect outcome. Individual prediction requires a lot more data.
Variable. Small lesion peripheral in lung cell type squamous can be very high survival! small cell, large central lesion, poor prognosis and every possible variation between.