What is the best way to stop the knee and foot pain?

Best way. Is to find the cause. Only then can a treatment plan be made to help you.
Many possibilities. The pain may be due to: trauma (fracture, sprains, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), structural (bunion, hammertoes), or biomechanical abnormality, blood clot, or nerve damage (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam by a professional and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams may help to determine the right cause and appropriate treatment.
Foot pain. Exercize daily, keep weight down, tylenol, (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen. If symptoms continue see your physician.