I have been having leg pain, constipation, and stomach aches what's wrong with me?

See a doctor. You may have several things or only 2. Constipation can give you stomach pains. Leg pains can come from multiple reasons.... Inherited vein disease can cause leg pain, but you are young. It can be referred pain from your back or sciatic nerve pinched after heavy lifting, etc. See a family doctor or acute care clinic to evaluate you.
More information. There is insufficient information to provide useful advice. Please see your doctor.