Is phentermine or adipex covered by soonercare/medicaid...Im asking this for my obese cousin that is 15.?

Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Bariatrics

In brief: Phetermine?

Our practice is very conservative in our prescribing of controlled substances to adolescents.
As a specialist in the treatment of obesity we only recommend the use of these drugs after a very careful evaluation and trial of diet, exercise, and as part of a very program involving the child and the parents as well. Diet pills are not magic and not the only answer. (neither is surgery!).

In brief: Phetermine?

Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Phentermine

Brandonray01, Phentermine should not be routinely given to a teen.
Exercise, food decrease, and emotional help are plan a. If your obese cousin does not respond, and has medical conditions due to obesity or the obesity is causing worsening of medical conditions, your cousin needs a complete medical evaluation.Phentermine possibly could be tried before any surgical intervention. Call insurance.

In brief: Phentermine

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
your welcome. I have to tell you I was an obese child/adolescent.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil