I feel exhausted after being awake only a few hours. I've had blood tests done twice and nothing is wrong. No new meds, diet, exercise, etc.?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Fatigue in am

If all test were "normal" you may need to see an integrative medicine physician to make sure its not something else such as subclinical thyroid, adrenal fatigue, nutritional imbalances or what i see the most is a whole bunch of things being off a little but nothing was "wrong".
You were simply at the "c" level of health, ie normal but not at the "a" range.

In brief: Fatigue in am

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Indu Lal

In brief: Need more info

What is daily routine, food intake, exercise or activity status, and sleep pattern.
Do sleep thru night or have interrupted sleep, do you snore or have any thing like sleep apnea?

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Arnon Rubin