My ear developed a pimple deep down inside and my whole ear is swollen shut it sounds like I have water in my ear but today there is so much pain and?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: See doctor

Don't wait any longer. You need to see a doctor about this and find out what is going on.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Randy Stevens
A simple pimple will not usually cause an ear to swell shut. You will need to see you primary care physician.
Dr. Joseph Accurso
Radiology

In brief: See a doctor today!

Please see a doctor today to find out what is going on and start appropriate treatment.
An ear infection (which is what this appears to be) can rapidly become a very serious condition given the close proximity to the skull base and the brain!

In brief: See a doctor today!

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Thomas Byrnes

In brief: Need drops Rx

It sounds like you need to have that ear looked at.
A prescription for ear drops to help with the swelling, infection and pain. You may need a wick inserted for a few days to help the medicine get into the swollen ear canal.

In brief: Need drops Rx

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Jane Van Dis