After volleyball thete was a pain in my forearm and it felt like something wad overstretched what could be wrong and can I avoid a doctor?

Strain. You may have just strained a muscle. Try rest, ice, and an anti-inflammatory (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc). Give it a few days and you may not have to see a doctor.