I went off nuvaring to conceive. Had a reg pd come n go for 2mos then skipped one. Jus had my pd for 2wks n now spotting 4 days later. Whats going on?

Hard to tell. When coming off of hormonal birth control many women's bodies act differently. This could be your body trying to get back into the a regular rhythm of making hormones required to maintain a normal cycle or it could be something else. It can take up to 6 months for a body to regulate following discontinuation of birth control. Talk with your ob/gyn at your next appointment, or sooner if worried.
Hard to tell. Talk with your ob/gyn at your next appointment, or sooner if worried. When coming off of hormonal birth control, many women's bodies act differently. This could be your body trying to get back into the a regular rhythm of making hormones required to maintain a normal cycle or it could be something else. It can take up to 6 months for a body to regulate after stopping hormonal birth control.