Can I take a test 11 to 13 days past ouvlation.?

Dr. Karen Sibert
Anesthesiology
In brief: Yes, but...
I assume you mean a pregnancy test.
For a home pregnancy test to become positive, the fertilized egg must implant into the uterus, and the new placenta will release a hormone called hcg. This is what is tested for in the urine. Only tiny amounts are needed to make the pregnancy test positive, but this is most reliable a week or more after the first missed period.

In brief: Yes, but...
I assume you mean a pregnancy test.
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Testing
We need a little more information.
What are you testing for and do you have a more specific question so we can help you.

In brief: Testing
We need a little more information.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: A pregnancy test?
A woman can take an over-the-counter urine pregnancy test 1 to 2 weeks after ovulation, and should get a positive result if pregnant.
If the result is negative, a repeat test can be done 1 week later. The tests are very accurate.

In brief: A pregnancy test?
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham