.Pain in my right foot at the centre and stomach pain with deficulty of digesting heavy meals the case is now 3weeks I feel my body is not symetric ?!

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Can't tell here

See your doc, get examined; symptoms may or not be related.
Good chance the stomach pain and digestion problem are related. Body not symmetric may be due to pain and spasm. Always the possibility that the foot pain is due to pressure on sciatic nerve form a tumor pressing on the nerve and also causing the abd pain and digestive problem. But can't tell any of that here. See your doc to find out.

In brief: Can't tell here

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry

In brief: See your internist

This sounds like some form of gastrointestinal problem that needs to be evaluated by your gastroenterologist or internest.
The pain in your right foot is a completely seperate issue that could be caused by nerve, tendon or ligament pain to the area from compensating or overuse.

In brief: See your internist

Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Randy Lisch