How can I prevent hair loss that has been occurring already. I am 58 to female.?

Alopecia. Difficult problem. See your primary care dr for blood work. Ana, tsh, iron studies and dhea should be drawn. A dermatologist can inject patches of loss. Often times there is not much to do about this difficult problem.