What herbal supplement do you recommend for pre menopause?

Peri menopause. I suggest usually flaxeed and flaxseed oil. It can help with the breast tenderness and hot flashed. Also, other available options include black cohosh and red clover. They are used mostly for menopause but can be started in peri menopause.
They don't work. None of these supplements have been shown to have any benefits for premenopausal - or perimenopausal or postmenopausal - women. Many have been studied but the promises of the people who want your money for these things turn out to be unsubstantiated.