Whay could make me keep getting like an excited feeling in my chest? My heart feels like it beats diffrent then normal again..Could it be axniety?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Sure can

However, i'd like to know your age, smoker or not, alcohol drinker or not, are you taking meds or over the counter products? How long have you been having these symptoms? Any heartburn? Do you feel winded or lightheaded when you have this sensation? In other words, there is a bit more to this job than taking a good guess.
I don't like guessing when it comes to the best advice i can give you...

In brief: Sure can

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Glenn Skow

In brief: Maybe

Palpitations can certainly be caused by anxiety but that is not the only reason.
Its important to see your doctor. They can investigate and help answer your question. Investigating might include checking your thyroid and an ekg.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Glenn Skow
Dr. Lily Bhattacharya
Agreed after ruling out medical causes can we suggest anxiety. Good luck and go see your doctor now.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology