What kind of nutrition should I eat in order to lose fat and not gain muscles at the same time ?

Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice

In brief: Maintenance

Eat enough calories to lose weight by eating anywhere from 100-500 calories less per day than you need.
Maintain your protein intake at 2 grams of protein for every pound you weigh to prevent protein break down. To prevent muscle "Gain" don't lift heavy weights or do any heavy training that will challenge the muscles to grow. Cardiovascular or aerobic exercise is good to maintain muscles.

In brief: Maintenance

Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Mark Sibley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Poor nutrition

Proper diet and exercise.
.FYI.. I feel that our best advice is advice that helps our readers & helps them to protect themselves & to not do harm to themselves. The human body can do miraculous things to keep itself healthy & to regain health. You seem to desire to lose fat and not gain muscle. Actually, those are the 2 tissues of your body. Your body needs to have a healthy amount of fat & muscle.

In brief: Poor nutrition

Proper diet and exercise.
Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Eat low fat foods

It is hard to gain muscles unless you lift weights.
Walking is the best exercise to lose some fat and have no major effect on the muscles. But diet is more important to lose weight...Eat low fat foods and low amounts of carbs but load up on proteins(nuts, eggs, fish, tofu and low fat dairy products).

In brief: Eat low fat foods

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine