Having a history of fatty liver disease, should I still consume a glass or half of red wine a day for cardio-protective effects?

May be not. Fatty liver is usually caused by high storage of triglycerides -- and this is caused by too much calorie intakes from perhaps diet or alcohol and usually the liver enzymes is mildly elevated. So, I don't think I would advise you to drink wine for cardioprotective at this time, instead I would advise you to take up exercise and healthy diet and weight management --.
No. No the benefits are not enough to justify the risks to your liver.