If my baby was exposed to hand, foot, and mouth syndrome, when will she show symptoms?

3-6 days. Hand, foot, and mouth syndrome is caused by the coxsackie virus. Typically the characteristic lesions appear about 3-6 days after significant exposure. Remember, sometimes the mouth sores may appear before the skin lesions show. However, exposure does not always lead to disease; so you can always hope!
3-6 days. The incubation period from exposure to illness for coxsackie virus infection (hand, foot and mouth) is 3-6 days. It is contagious, especially for infants and toddlers. Usual symptoms are fever, irritability and sore throat. Blisters on the hands and feet can occur, but often do not. See your baby's doctor for a diagnosis.
3-7 days. After catching the virus from someone, a baby should show symptoms 3-7 days later. Hand-foot-mouth disease is caused by viruses that belong to the enterovirus group, which includes polio, coxsackie, echo, and enteroviruses.