I am having some lower back pains for the past few days now and i really don't know what is causing it, can u please give me some advice?

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: Many causes

Most lower back pains are musculoskeletal either in spine, pelvis, discs, or surrounding musculature.
Sometimes pain radiates to legs. In order to know etiology of back pain need to see orthopedist or neurologist for extensive history and physical examination and perhaps some imaging with ct or mr. Sometimes pain is self limited but if continues certainly professional help suggested.

In brief: Many causes

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Vicken Poochikian