Can forward head posture be the cause of the following symptoms? Headache, mucus in back of throat (gerd/lard), fatigue, dizziness, neck/back pain...

Structure & function. Headache, mucus in back of throat (?Pnd vs, (ler), fatigue, dizziness, neck/back pain are all non-specific, often due to an identifiable condition or a named disease process. Without knowing what specific condition(s) is(are) causing these symptoms, it would be incorrect to attribute one vague physical sign (ie forward head posture) to a set of vague symptoms.