I'm at my 6 week pregrancy and I'm experiencing breathing difficulty  and started snoring (i never snored before) I had a high BMI before pragrancy?

Breathing changes. Breathing changes with pregnancy, the breaths getting shallower and more frequent so most women feel some shortness of breath even very early on. Snoring can be related to congestion that most women have or it could be sleep apnea that is more common in women with a higher bmi. If it seems to disrupt your sleep, you should get it checked out.
Probably hormonal. Nasal congestion is very common in pregnancy and is a common cause of snoring. Having a high bmi can certainly aggravate the situation. The shortness of breath can be from many different things, most are not a problem such as sinus congestion, but sometimes it is a sign of heart or lung problems. You need to let your obstetrician know what is going on and be evaluated.