I can't remember where I put something that was in my hands 2 sec ago, or if I brushed my teeth this morning. Is it some kind of memory problem im 16?

Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: See your doctor

My question to you would be "is your mind preoccupied with something, particularly something stressful?" then you may be having short-term memory/recall difficulty because of it.
Depression and anxiety can do that to you. If you cannot think of any of these, certainly underlying medical or neurological problems such as petit mal seizure may be causing it. To be sure, you should see a doctor.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Or distractibility

In medicine, common things occur commonly.
This forgetfulness is typical of adhd. But, it could be other things as well. Best to discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Or distractibility

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez